FASTECH

FAQ

Faq
Other 56. May I receive the data about the difference between Ezi-SERVO and S-SERVOII? 1060
Other 55. I’m preparing to choose a motor. If there is a selection tool or guide lines for choosing a motor, could you please send it to me? 1177
Other 54. What’s FASTECH’s product warranty? 953
Other 53. I’m going to export equipment with FASTECH’s product. What kinds of certification FASTECH have? 1194
Other 52. Is it possible to purchase a single product not unit? and is it possible to purchase brake and gearbox only? 948
Products Capacity 51. Does Ezi-SERVO have Run Current setting function similar to S-SERVOII? And is it possible to check the Ezi-SERVO torque curve by setting Run Current similar to S-SERVOII on the catalog? 951
Products Capacity 50. FASTECH’s product is based on stepping motors which means it can’t calculate Watt capacity like the servo motor. How can you provide me with the rough capacity estimation or motor size in or to re… 937
Products Capacity 49. I’d like to purchase S-SERVOII and have a test run. How do I set up Boost current? If there’s a parameter setting program for download, could you please send it to me? 883
Products Capacity 48. I’ve been using the Ezi-SERVO instead of the general servo motor. Is it possible to exchange the servo motor system for the S-SERVOII? 894
Products Capacity 47. S-SERVOII features current control according to Load, is it a general feature for all stepping motors? 791
페이지
<<<123456>>>